Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two Drifters, Off To See The World +1

Two Drifters, Off To See The World +1;

Today, Chinese was boring. English was mediocre and Science was challenging. Learnt how to fix the 2nd layer on the rubix cube. Talked to Er Eugene in class. I finally found someone else who "tu-lan's" SOMEBODY in class.

Now, staring at geo workbook. Listening to Sinatra. Why? A lot on my mind. His music relaxes me. Waiting on Jing Her. Waiting on tomorrow. Waiting on maid to bring me my coffee. Waiting for the world to stop and realise, it's going the wrong way.

+1;

Doubt if you shall, my feelings for you are for ever more.
Ignore if you shall, I will never.
Hate if you must, but thoughts like that will never cross my mind.
Condemn if you feel, I don't mind.
Ian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment