Friday, July 10, 2009

Despite All That Has Happened, I Forgive And Forget +1

Despite All That Has Happened, I Forgive And Forget +1;

Haha, don't worry about the title, i'm just emo-ing. It's 3 a. m. now. Still not asleep. Cousin on the floor snoring away. Me, been at the computer since 11. My emotions fluctuate a lot nowadays. I get pissed easier. Eugene if you're reading this don't say I PMS =.=

Yesterday was Friday a.k.a ACday :D Went through normal routine. Change, buy MS, eat, foosball, sunway, home, grandma's home, home, dota.

Nothing much to write about. No words can express the emotions i'm feeling now ):

BTW,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ER EUGENE !
+1;
How can I tell you what I feel for you?
When I think of you my feelings twist inside
As if someones fist reached in and grabbed a few,
And turned and turned them tight and tangled.
I've tried, Somehow to say: You're the sun in my sky,
The wind that takes me where I want to go,
The sweet ecstasy that makes me feel so high
That loving you seems all I need to know.
But it all sticks in my throat!
It sounds too cute, Empty as a wrinkled paper bag.
You won't believe it! Better I stay mute
Than offer you cliches that make you gag.
And yet I wish to tell you of my love,
If only love its own locks would remove!
Ian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment