Friday, July 17, 2009

Change my life, permanently

Change my life, permanently;

Nothing much to say. I'll just walkthrough my day :

Woke up. Usual routine, brushed teeth and showered. Went down ate noodles. Went through exams. After school, went out with the guys to Salmon Steak. I haven't been there for a year O.O Went back to school thriugh the lorong. Sat for IGCSE retake. I finished English in 15 mins :D Maths, don't even get me started. Luckily Chein Wee was infront of me :D Handed up paper and went out infront of the auditorioum. Saw Jing and May Yin there. Waited for the rest to finish. Went to CC after, DOTA ! :D and now i'm here.

Life changes, we adapt.
We get hurt, we heal.
We get insulted, we ignore.
We are looked down upon, we grow taller.
But, a scarce from you, I will never heal,
An insult from you, I will never ignore.
Ian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment