Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friendship Is A Treasure And A Curse

Friendship Is A Treasure And A Curse;
Like the SEXY Zhou wrote on his blog, friendship is a special thing. We should cherish it. No matter what, in times of distress, in times of agony, you can always count on your friends. I go to my friends when I'm feeling down. I go to the 32 bar when I want to EMO. I have a friend who's a waiter there.
Treasure:
Without friends, do you think you could get through school ? If your answer is yes, you're denying the truth. Friends are the best thing you can achieve in life. Sometimes in life, there are bonds that that can never be broken.
Curse:
Some friends, harass other friends. Use them, manipulate them. Twist their emotions. Rip them apart. Virtually ostracise them.
Ian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment