Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm going to make that change +1

I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm going to make that change +1;

Firstly, something big's gonna go down really soon. Can't tell you what but it's important to us guys.

I'll start from yesterday. Went for dinner in puteri with whole family. Ate at Tak Fok restaurant. Ate 6kg's of crab O.O Went to the 32 bar close by the restaurant with a few of my family members. Absolut-ed there because I was feeling a bit down. Went back to aunts place. Sang a few Michael Jackson songs downstairs at the karaoke room and had a few glasses of wine.

Today, woke up really, really late. A bit hung over. Watched Changeling with cous. Went for dinner in town, opposite Pavilion at some " HAKKA " restaurant. The name of the restaurant also Hakka.

+1;

In every turn, I see your shadow. Too scared to go near it, too afraid I might hurt myself.
Nothing else matters in this world. As long as you stay in my line of sight.
You might feel different about me compared to the way I fell about you.
You make the sun shine, you make the stars appear at night, you make the wind blow,
but, most importantly, you can say it's cliche but you takee my breath away.

Ian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment