Monday, July 6, 2009

A Moonlit Starfall +1

A Moonlit Starfall +1;

Today was boring as usual. Went to see Mrs. Chong for the IGCSE thingy. I have to retake the test T.T Oh oh and the only interesting thing about today is that I confirmed something, something so shocking, not really but you won't believe it ! HAHA ! Wanna know what it is ? Well, I can't tell you :D

+1;

Your love is like the sunset, it only shows at the end of the day.
Like a moonlit starfall, you shone brighter than all the rest.
In the vast amount of voices saying : I LOVE YOU, your voice was the only one I could hear.
Through sadness or sickness, you're always by my side.
Like the wind, you're mysterious.
The affection you show for me comes and goes.
You left me hanging on to you.
Now you come back and say that you love me,
I say : I love you too.
The world now is filled with many different variations of love,
But none is as pure as the love I feel for you.
( This is not complete, it's too short D: )
Ian Goh knows something about P&S O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment