Saturday, July 25, 2009

If only I could erase you from my mind, but the sad part is, I can never do that* editted

If only I could erase you from my mind, but the sad part is, I can never do that;

Went to pyramid today, was going to watch Harry Potter ( DDD: ) with Eugene, Joshua and the Alaistair. Went in through the front entrance saw Sheila :D

Eugene came along after and went to the cinema to buy tickets. Played at the arcade for a while. Watched Harry Potter ( which sucked ) and played at the arcade some more. When it was 6, went to redbox.

The begining was fun but, the mid and later parts were stressful, i like stressful :D Some " things " happened that I cannot mention. Oh and ZW, you can always talk to me, I know how it's like to love someone but at the same moment knowing that you can never have her ):


If there was a way, I could erase
Erase this memory of you from my mind, I would do it
Even if it takes a huge toll on me, I would
Even if the toll was to burn in hell, I would do it
I am as thick skinned as a rhino
I can never change what I like
Never knowing what it would be like without the memory,
the memory of you
*editted
I HAVE TO GO BACK TO PAINTING ! OMG. I have not painted anything in two weeks T.T
Painting helps me forget her, even though it's only for an hour. Alcohol too :D Lasts longer. Haha.
Ian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment