Saturday, July 18, 2009

Patching It Up !

Patching It Up !;

Have you ever lost a friend? Waiting for the day he/she talks to you again? Wrong. You should make the first move. Never fear. What's there to lose? I know everyone has their doubts but do as they say: Doubt not and thou shall not be doubted upon.

The first word;

The first word is crucial in this delicate matter. You can't be too hard on but also not too soft.

The Patching Up;

Patching up depends on ones own person. I can't tell you what to say. It really depends on you. If have bit of advive though, don't lose that friend again.

The Aftermath;

See how far you've progressed, adapt and continue on from there.

Nothing much today. Was supposed to go Genting but I was too lazy. Yesterday, OMG. I sat in the car (OTW back from Hulu Langat ) and got a half-an-hour lecture from my NZ uncle. Arrived at aunts house and sat there for another hour, LECTURE T_T I was pissed after that and went home straight away. Was supposed to sing karaoke at aunts house but somebody ruined my mood. Cous stayed over at my house, again. He went to Genting.

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now they look as though theyre here to stay,
Oh I believe in yesterday, oh I believe in yesterday.
Suddenly Im not half the man I used to be.
Theres a shadow hanging over me, oh yesterday came suddenly.
Why she had to go I dont know, she wouldnt say.
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play,
Now I need a place to hide away, oh I believe in yesterday.
Ian Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment