Sunday, June 28, 2009

You say I'm Immature But I Say I'm In Love :D

You say I'm Immature But I Say I'm In Love :D;

Continuation from last post:

I forgot to add one thing to the aspects thingy :

Hair - Long and curly or short and spiky/ long and straight ( silky ) or short and curly

and,

I forgot to put the +1 :D Haha. I know there was no +1 thing in the title but i feel like writing a poem :DDD The title of this poem is, your eyes won't let my thoughts go back to sleep. Here's how it goes:

Your eyes won't let my thoughts go back to sleep.
Your words draw me across 2000 miles.
I don't know you at all, and yet I know
You better than my friends of many years.

The days I spent with you are like a tape
I play, rewind, play, rewind, and play.
Whenever I remember something new,
I feel as though you touched me on the cheek.
I miss you as the grass awaits the wind,
Or as the morning sky awaits the sun.
Although I look for you in every doorway,
I find only the darkness in my heart.
Ian Fox is falling slowly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment