Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today +1

Today +1;

Today was boring. Haha. Didn't go out. Mum sad so didn't want to trouble her. Spent my afternoon at ioi. Went to the new restaurant/mamak, The Teh-Tarik Place. The teh-tarik there sucked :D Went home. Bathed and got ready to leave for dinner. Went to this crab restaurant idk what it's called. Haha. Near the Mizi Shabu-Shabu. Ate 4kg's of crab. Was FULL-to-the-MAX. Walked to the car and my uncle had a close encounter with a front bumper of a kancil. He was like: HUH? What? Aiya Kancil only ma. Hit also won't die one :D My aunt scolded him. Went home. Played DotA. Uploaded Rakuzen pictures. Listened to Paramore :D That was my day. Boring eh?

+1;

Young and lovely, strong and sane, Life's a lot of fun. I foosball and laugh and hang, And don't hurt anyone.
You love my brown eyes and black hair, I love your intoxicating smile. We drift a lot among the tobacco smoke, Then arrive home in a cab.
Although we're just now as friends, Only a month apart, We'll settle down in Puchong, And be in love forever!
Ian Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment