Friday, June 19, 2009

Rakuzen Was Da' Bomb ! +1

Rakuzen Was Da' Bomb ! +1;

Today, on the 20th of June 2009, I stayed in AC for 6 hrs straight ! It was fun, then boring, then fun again :D / D: / :D My banting kia spent us dinner at Rakuzen, his belated birthday celebration. It was so cool ! Chein Wee, Jing Her and I arrived first. We went through the front door and confirmed our reservation. We got V.I.P room 2 :D went upstairs and sat in the room. Ordered some side dishes before the main course and 2 bottles of sake, heated. After 10 minutes or so, the 99 gang arrived. Zhou Wei, Clarence, braKoh and Derrick. We sat down and were talking meaningless shit. Then, the good boy came, braLim. braChew couldn't make it D: he said he had tuition. Then my mini-me came :D sat down and I tricked him into drinking a cup of sake :D He thought it was water. The tall man came, he was so stupid. Stanley. He was supposed to slide the door but he didn't know he went to the other room and hit the barricade. He was so stupid :D The the Half-Malay Half-Chinese, Abang, came. He was smarter. Stanley, zhan hai ah..mo ye kong =.= SOHAI!

All of us sat down ordered the main course, talked meaningless shit again, food came, talked meaningless shit while eating, had our final round of sake. We were taking group pictures, haha, this is the best part :D we asked Stanley to take the picture with everyone in it but him :D then when it was his turn, everyone moved away. He was alone in that picture. Left Rakuzen, walked to AC. Arrived at AC and foosballed. Went home.

Pictures next post :D they're still with my sexy China ! :D

+1;


On your day just want to say, That you can count on me. To be your friend until the end: Just wait and you will see!
I know that you would be as true. To me for just as long. No "if" or "but," no matter what, Our friendship will be strong.
So, my dear, I'm glad you're here. To share my joy and pain. I care so much, so keep in touch--I'll talk to you again!
Ian Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment