Saturday, June 27, 2009

What attracts you the most to a guy or girl ? O.O

What attracts you the most to a guy or girl ? O.O;

If you're a guy or girl in love, you'll ask yourself this question : What aspect of my person will he fall for ? You will keep thinking and thinking and if you have a clue about what he/she might be interested in you, you will try to "improve" that part of you. You will ponder upon it for many hours a day. I must stop using such bombastic words. You will space out regularly thinking about your future with him/her. Have many false dreams about him/her.

Aspects:

Different people have different personalities and as such, different attractions. Examples :

Eyes: The window to the soul - My favourite ! :D

Nose: A deep nose bridge attracts all

Lips: Big and soft or slim and hard, both built for the kiss of dreams

Chin: A chiseled jaw is oh so sexy ( for girls )

Neck and shoulders: Rouged or a good bone structure is also sexy

Chest: Big and firm

Belly: Hard

Legs and arse: Slim and shaped

As for my pick, I would definitely choose eyes :D Why you ask? I'll tell you. Eyes are the windows to the soul. A pair of seducing eyes can be a girls most attractive aspect. The eyes can determine how you feel about someone. How? If you really like someone, eye contact is the number one thing that is required to " start the fire " You will know in 15 seconds or less how that person feels about you when you look them straight in the eye. Here are 5 easy steps :

1) Never break eye contact first

2) Don't squint your eyes when looking at the person you like

3) Avoid wearing spectacles or anything that can hide those special eyes

4) Sleep until fully rested or just get enough sleep

5) Have that pair of special eyes to make all of these steps a success

Seriously, I fall for eyes like the middle east drops bombs :D I'm a sucker for eyes. Whenever I look at that special someone straight in the eye, my heart races. I don't know why and don't care :D I'm feeling good today :D YAY ! Haha.

On a more serious note,

I watched Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen ! ! :DDDDDDD It was so goooooodd ! I couldn't sleep that night. Haha. I had a dream about Transformers, it went like this : The entire movie was the same just that I, Ian Fox, switched places with Shia LeBeouf ;D

That's all for today D: Jing Her is asking me to play DotA with him. I have more from this post but I'll continue it next time :D

" There is a time when fate calls upon us " - Optimus Prime ! :O

Ian Fox ( is answering fate's call )

No comments:

Post a Comment