Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Suspended

Suspended;

I am suspended from school for a week. Okay, this does not sound as bad as you think it is. Actually I don't care. :D Gives me more free time to paint and draw since I have not done anything remotely artistic these past few days of the holiday. I was planning to paint something big but failed because I wasn't in the right mood to paint. I was emo-ing =.= I passed that stage now and am ready to paint again ! There will be a new painting up in a few days :D I have to back to school on Wednesday to take the IGCSE entrance exam then I have to see Chew right after the exam D:

It's okay, as I say : "Won't Die One :D" Played Restaurant City at FTZ yesterday =.= the guy next to me kept looking at me. Played foosball and went home. Stayed up till 5. Woke up at 11. Mum was at school talking to Chew. Watched Love Matters and I LOVED the ending, it was so nice. :D Then here I am now, blogging =.= That's all for today though. Nothing else really happened. Tommorrow hopefully there will be something that's crazy and exciting.

Ian Fox ( is suspended for the week =.= )

No comments:

Post a Comment