Wednesday, June 17, 2009

IGCSE Maths was HELL ! + 1

IGCSE Maths was HELL ! + 1;

I sat for the IGCSE entrance exam today, the invidulators gave us two sets of papers. First was English followed by Maths. English was okay but I didn't get to finish my short story D: I just put some shity ending. Maths was hell. I didn't finish the paper D:

The +1 in the title means that every post that has this +1 sign will have something very meaningful at the bottom of the post. :D

+1:

A teenage girl's first crush is . . . well, crushing.Her body isn't hers, nor is her mind.She finds herself shivering, shaking, blushing,Weak, tormented, sick, and going blind.And why? Because some guy might look her way,Then cast his eyes as quickly to the ground;Some special one, for reasons she can't say,Whose voice makes her feel faint when he's around.But now my crush on you has been returned,And so the two of us stand on some brink:It can't be love so young, and yet we've learnedLove does its will, no matter what we think.Slowly, slowly now--we mustn't rush:Let's enjoy this first sweet teenage crush.
Ian Fox +1

No comments:

Post a Comment