Thursday, June 18, 2009

10 Ways To Keep A Secret ! +1

10 Ways To Keep A Secret ! +1;

1) When you promise somebody you're going to keep that secret, KEEP IT !

2) When your trust comes into question, DOUBT IT !

3) When somebody tells you a secret, KEEP IT A SECRET !

4) When the "victim" of the secret ( the person the secret is about ) asks you who told you that secret, NEVER TELL ! NO MATTER WHAT ! OR WHO !

5) Make it as though you know nothing.

6) If you tell a secret to someone, make sure he/she is TRUSTWORTHY ! NOT STANLEY !

7) Only promise to keep a secret if you KNOW you can !

8) Avoid contact with the "victim" for a few days

9) Don't be like Er Eugene !

10) Just keep the secret !

+1;


Whose gift this is you cannot know. My heart is in your keeping though. You will not mind my writing here, to tell you that I love you so.
I know that you must think it queer. For me to love and not come near. But linger by some frozen lake. This most romantic time of year.
I sometimes give my head a shake, And ask if there is some mistake. It's lonely out here 'mid the sweep. Of bitter wind and icy flake.
My love for you is dark and deep, But it's a promise I will keep, As from afar I watch and weep, As from afar I watch and weep.
Ian Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment